in compliance with Trade Practices Act
“Please choose carefully, We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.”
You as a Customer have the right to a refund if the goods supplied:
• Does not perform the function the customer was lead to believe it would.
• Does not match the sample shown to them.
• Aren’t as they were described in the product description.
No Refund will be provided if
• The customer simply changes their mind
• The product has been used i.e if the customer has logged in and received benefit from the information provided
Your obligations as a Customer
• You must report any fault within reasonable time and allow up to 48 hours for the supplier to investigate the fault and offer a resolution to the problem
• Provide full details including all references and error messages of the fault
• Provide proof of purchase/membership